Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) Design Engineer
Heliox is a young, dynamic and innovative company, developing and supplying switched mode power convertors for high-end consumer customers, automotive and industrial applications.
The organization is young, but has a vast experience in development. We have the ambition to keep growing fast the coming years.
Heliox focusses on power conversion, but the applications are very different; from (high end) consumer to solar convertors with embedded software to high power chargers (> 450kw) with automation software projects.
With respect to our extension we are looking for SMPS Design Engineers ( BSc/MSc degree).
You will be working in a small team of engineers from varying backgrounds including SMPS, power electronics, mechanical, software, PCB etc and be responsible for R&D, design and development, preparing technical documentation, with respect to customer requests, ISO standards/procedures and EMC/safety regulations.
The company offers an excellent salary with benefits and career growth possibilities.
Working place: Best, Netherlands
Requested essential skills
Software design skills for Automation Products (IEC 61131-3)
– CodesysRequested essential skills
– Hardware design skills in power electronics from bespoke customer requirements
– Strong analogue design skills
– Understanding of various power conversion technologies
– Hardware integration with embedded electronics
– Strong communicator
– Ability to combine technical focus with commercial awareness
– Fluent in English
– Design for OEMs
– Knowledge of EMC standards
– Knowledge of low ripple and low drift analogue applications
– Knowledge of or feeling for embedded software
– Experience with methods as FMEA, DFA / DFM